I had to post this video. I REALLY wish I could put my voice on silence because it sounds horrible. Sorry.
Anyway I came looking for Emma and saw her playing this game with Dustin. They had been playing it for a minute. I ran and grabbed my camera and neither of them knew I was there until she looked up.
7 years ago




5 comments:
Hehe, that's awesome! Max saw part of it, and then kept asking to see it again by saying, "Emma, Emma..."
hey chiki its sibbi! i miss you guys so much! that looks alot like fun, goin with family, wow i really do miss you guys!
Just wanted to say hello! You are great and I love you my friend!
So fun!!! Emma is so cute!!! THanks for posting. Some day I will be as good as you at posting. :) Keep having fun with those girls!!!
So cute!! and your voice does NOT sound horrible!! Again, it's been too long since we've gotten together!!
Post a Comment