Tonight I was struggling with what to cook for dinner. Dustin said let me do it. Whenever he has asked in the past I tell him, "No, go watch Sports Center or play with the girls. I will do it". But for some reason tonight I was feeling tired.
He made the most delicious chicken and potato dinner I have EVER had. He just thought it up all by himself. It was really quick and easy. It was so nice just to sit back for once in our married life and let him cook. He was even more sweet when he cleaned up all his dishes he used to make dinner while his creation was baking.
I just love Dustin and want him to know what an AMAZING person he is. I feel like the luckiest person in the WHOLE WORLD to be married to him. Sometimes I feel like he got the short end of the deal and I got the best end.
I LOVE YOU BABE.




No comments:
Post a Comment