I love Father's Day. I love honoring the wonderful men in my life.
Of course the first man is my dad. I have so much I could say about my AMAZING dad. He has always treated me so well (maybe too well sometimes). He is and has always been so selfless. He has always put my mom and my siblings needs before his own. He has always been so generous to everyone he meets. He is a wonderful Grandpa. Emma wants nothing to do with anyone when Papa is near. She loves him so much and I cherish the time she gets to spend with him. Every night when I put her to bed she wants to stop in the hallway and look at the pictures on the wall. She always points out her Papa and says goodnight.
Then there is my sweet Dustin. Wow I don't even know where to start with him. He is the most WONDERFUL husband EVER. Is is such a hard worker and will anything to provide for me and the girls. He always puts our needs before his own. I just love to be with him. He always makes me laugh and he makes me feel so good about myself. He is so sweet with Emma and Mya. They love him to pieces and light up whenever he comes into the room. He is never too busy for them. He is so willing to take them with him to anything he can. I feel so blessed everyday to be married to Dustin.
And last but not least is my Father-in-law. He is such a great dad. He has raised 7 amazing sons and 1 amazing daughter. Terry is so fun to be around. He is always involved with what is going on his kids lives. He is an INCREDIBLE grandpa and you can tell he loves each of his grand kids. Emma adores him and loves to play with him.
Honorable mention goes all of my brothers and brothers-in-law. Each and everyone of them are the most loving people. They are very helpful and they love their families. They are all men I am grateful my girls can be around to show them what exceptional men really are.
Father's Day this year was so fun. Emma and I made French Toast while Dustin was asleep.
When we were just about to eat Emma woke Dustin up for breakfast. Emma and I made him a crown and an award
(found this on Disney.com). He opened his presents. He got a new shirt and a new GPS (our other one broke).
He then relaxed most of the day. We had dinner with my dad and mom and ended the night over at the Gough's.




1 comment:
Goughs rule!
Post a Comment