Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

Okay this is a long story short. I was messing with the settings trying put a new background on my blog when I found a way to restore my old blog that I deleted exactly 2 months ago today (by accident). I copied the 9 posts I had done on the new blog and I feel so complete. I know that sound pathetic but I was physically ill when I accidentally deleted my blog. My blog is my journal as I am sure it is for many others. I couldn't be more happy that I was able to restore it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahoo!!! I'm so happy for you!!
--Rachel Frost

Dani Jensen said...

Hooray! What a relief! Glad to hear you guys are having fun with Dustin home, it's been a long time coming I know.

Mary said...

I will remember that if I ever delete my blog to ask you how to restore it. My blog is my journal and I would die if I ever lost it.

John Hatch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Hatch said...

See, messin around always gets you somewhere! Good job on getting your old blog back!

Cynthia said...

Yay! How did you do it???

Ginger said...

that is so nice. I felt so bad that all our journaling was gone. I am glad it is back.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

What a relief. I have an "old" blog too. It's still out there in cyberspace somewhere, but I wish it was just with my current one.