I can't believe it but my little Mya is already 5 months old (Sunday). It feels like just yesterday that I was holding her for the first time.

She has been so funny lately and her personality comes out more and more each day. She has the most contagious smile and giggle. It makes my day when she sees me and gives me that cute gummy smile of hers. We started giving her rice cereal the other day and it is so cute that she can't figure out yet that she has to eat it and not spit it out. We also gave her a little bottle of apple juice and she seemed to like it. She is such a good little sister. Her and Emma are sooooooo cute together. On Sunday while we were watching conference Mya grabbed at one of Emma's toys and Emma said, "No, Mya, no".

I saw my future in a glance. My two girls fitting over toys. Here are a few pictures. Figured out her thumb comes in handy

Eating ice cream for the first time

Sisters just hanging out

Wrestling with dad and Emma

And last but not least. I love this little video clip of her jabbering.
No comments:
Post a Comment