

Today when I came out of Relief Society Dustin was holding Emma and I noticed she didn't have her flower clip in her hair. I asked Dustin if he had it and he said no. I went back to Nursery to see if the leaders (Grandpa and Grandma is what they call them) were still there and ask if they by chance had seen the clip. They were still there. Grandma asked me if I had heard about what happened. I said, "Oh no, what did Emma do." Grandma told me that Emma hadn't done anything. I looked at Dustin who was pointing to Emma's arm. Grandma went on, "She got bit by another little girl". I asked Grandma if Emma had done something (taken a toy) to provoke the other little girl. Grandma said she hadn't, the other little girl is just really aggressive. I never mind when kids are kids and fight over toys or push, but biting. What is up with that. Grandma said she always keeps a really close eye on this other little girl but she turned her back. She said when turned back around to so see why Emma was crying and saw how hard the little girl was biting Emma she thought for sure she had drawn blood. Emma's little arm is really swollen when you touch it and she keeps showing it to me. I am so sad that she got hurt. I am really nervous for next week to see if she will want to go back or if it will be a struggle now.




5 comments:
Poor Emma!! I hope that she does not have any problems going next week to nursery.
Oh man, You are nice. I would have tracked that Mom down and let her have it!!! That is not acceptable! Especially if it happens all of the time! I'm probably why people go inactive.
So sorry. Little Emma. Owie. I have to agree w/ Penny, I'd be finding that mom, showing her what her kid had done and suggesting that she needs to be there to monitor her own child if this is the kind of behavior her kids exhibits. Really sorry.
Poor girl! It's tough to be little. Ethan got burned today. You should see the blister on his finger!
My favorite was when I found bite marks on Owen five hours after church. Bad enough to still be swollen. He never has felt much pain, so he doesn't care when he's bleeding or anything, but that doesn't make it ok.
Post a Comment