Hi all, it's Dustin writing this one.
I needed to write and tell everyone how happy I am that I married Chicki 5 and a half years ago. I am truly a blessed husband and father. She is the greatest wife any guy could ever have. I love her so much and and am always happy to see her.
She's awesome in every way, shape and form. I love to be around her and she's brought two of the most beautiful girls into the world. I love that they look like her and are starting to act like her. They are also my greatest blessing and it's because of a wonderful woman who wanted to be a mother. I love watching her interact with them. She makes life fun for us all.
For all the guys reading this, start getting jealous. I never have to clean. I get to play with the kids and spend time with them, or if they're asleep I just watch TV or play the computer. I don't get a lot of time because of two jobs, but two hours a night is awesome considering some dads don't get to see their kids at all. I get asked to do some errands or help lift somethings, but for the most part she always wants to make sure I'm comfortable first. I am truly greatful for her
I love you so much Chick. I'm glad your mine.
Happy Valentines Day.
Dustin
7 years ago




7 comments:
Your awesome Dustin. I know that Charity appreciates you as much as you appreciate her. We love you guys.
Dust, Feel free to tell Joel what a wonderful thing you did by writing that on your blog for the world to see. Maybe he'll follow your example!
Ah, how sweet. I'm glad to read that Dustin knows how LUCKY he is to have Charity as his wife!!!!!
ahhhhh! How cute! you both are totally made for each other
Dustin, thanks for posting this! I miss hanging out with you guys because I would see the way you treat eachother in action. You are such a great example! Happy (late) Valentines Day!
Awwwww....now that is cool! Way cool. How are you guys doing? By the looks of the blog - I can easily see you're still all living the dream. Keep it up!
what a sweet hubby!
Post a Comment