Thursday, February 19, 2009

Binki thief!

Emma is what I like to call a binki thief. She is constantly stealing Mya's and searching the house for a spare. I have decided it is time to break her of having it other than naptime and bedtime. This has been so stinkin' hard. Mya has one and you can't explain to a 20 month old why someone gets something and you don't, especially when you want it soooo badly. Yesterday I was getting ready to leave and I was looking for Emma to put her jacket on. Here is where I found her.
I have my rocking chair next to the cradle in my room and she has figured out that she can climb into the rocking chair and then into the cradle. I had to take a picture then get mad at her. She is so funny.

4 comments:

Bobo said...

This is too funny!! She is so smart! Everett uses one too and I am worried about the day when we have to give it up. I hear it is a challenge! Good luck!

Ginger said...

She is so funny. That cracks me up that she went into Mya's bed. I am thinking someone may be a little jealous sometimes.

The Allen Family said...

That is so funny. My mom told me that I used to steal my brother's bottle because she was trying to ween me and he was just a few months old. Kids are hilarious. They find a way to get what they want. She is a cutie. I need to come and visit you!

Unknown said...

I love it. You have the cutest daughter, binki thief or not!