Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy little 20 month old

Emma is such a good little mommy to her baby. She loves to put her baby in random places for bed. Here's a couple of them including her sister's bouncer.


On this particular day I was saying to myself that I love to hear and see when kids fall asleep in random places. Examples include: high chair, dinner tables, etc. Emma has never fallen asleep randomly. My wish, however, came true this day.

For Valentine's Dustin bought me some See's Chocolate. She figured out what was in the box and decided to have some. Needless to say there were many pieces with little bite marks in them.

Last, but not least and my new favorite:
I bought Emma some Barbie high heels awhile back. She has never shown interest in them until the other day. She loves to strut around the house in them.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

She is so cute! Reminds me of Elora... I can't wait until Emma is older, so she and Elora can be best pals... And play dress-ups, babies, and barbies together. :)

Dani Jensen said...

I love it! I can't wait to see what kind of mischief she and Ben get into in a couple of weeks! It will be great!

Amber Blair said...

Has she tried to imitate you with her doll by trying to nurse the doll, Alana has done that, lifting up her shirt and everything. Alana got dress up shoes like those for Christmas and she loves them, she puts them on and pushes her doll around in her little stroller.

Kamille said...

That girl could catch some flies with her mouth open that wide in sleep. She is darling. We need to get together. I miss you!

Ninifi (n): the first name of the latest heiress' dog