Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shout out to my Bro

While I was reading the Ensign this morning I saw a picture that was taken at Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin's funeral. I noticed a familiar face in the crowd of people. It was my brother. He was there because he is personal protection for President Eyring.

My brother is standing behind President Monson's shoulder in this picture. The scan wasn't very good.

My brother is the most amazing brother in the whole world. He has always been so nice to me growing up. He even agreed to let me live with him and his family when my parents moved to St. George. He is the most amazing dad and his adorable kids absolutely idolize him. I just had to brag about how cool my brother is and let him know how proud of him I am. I love you Kyle.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I remember he got us really good seats for conference one year. That was so cool.

Kamille said...

How cool to be a part of something special like that.