The topic Dustin and I chose was Love at Home. I cut out hearts that said various things. Example: Sharing, lying, helping, hitting. Each kid got a heart and read what it said. Everyone helped decide if it helped have love at home. If it did they got to use the heart as a petal on a flower. If it was bad they got to throw the heart away. It was very quick and simple. Here is the finished product.
Then we had dessert and celebrated the birthdays for the month. This month we only have one (Dustin's dad). He turns 56 tomorrow.
.
Here are a fun random pictures from the night.
This is Jaci. She is sooooo cute.

Then there is my Emma. Her Uncle Dan spoiled her rotten. The rule of the night was that no kids were allowed out of the kitchen with food. She was loving life.


Just hanging out watching the game.




4 comments:
It looks like you all had a lot of fun. We had the super bowl party at our house as well. We had about the same size crew with all of Laurie's family, Dawn's family, our family and Jeanie. You are better than me though because I did not even think to get my camera out.
Looks awesome! Your girls are getting so big and so cute. How's the grandpa doing? Hope he's getting on the mend. Lovya. I know the crying at night is hard, but it works and stick with it because it does pay off later.
I want what Emma is having. Looks very yummy! What a fun family you have! Give the girls kisses please! Hope you are feeling better and I love the tulips!
So...I recognize a couple of people in the last photo. What cute pics.°Ü°
Post a Comment