I had the funnest time planning her birthday party. She absolutely LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I decided to make that the theme.
I made her invitations, bought mouse ears for the kids to wear, bought the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse goodie bags and filled them with treats, and I also bought items to decorate with: table cloth, napkins, etc.


It was so fun and Emma loved every minute of it. We invited all of her Gough cousins to come to the park for cake.
My sister Karrie and niece Kiersten came down from Salt Lake the morning of her birthday. It was soooooooooo fun having them here with us. Karrie and Kiersten made the cake and it was AMAZING.

I love them both soooooooooooo much for spending the day with me laughing and making the cake.
The party was fun and she got some cute presents.
My mom and dad gave her a little baby and a new dress. When she saw the dress she immediately put it up to her and walked around the house for 5 minutes. We laughed hysterically.
My sister gave her the most adorable skirt.
My niece gave her the cutest Minnie and Daisy back pack and a Minnie Mouse. She is very possessive of her back pack. She still hasn't figured out she can put stuff in it yet. That cracks me up.
Uncle Jared, Aunt Kathy, and Cousin Tanner gave her a Mickey Mouse camera and a little set with stuff she can use to pretend to do her hair. She loves the brush.
And Dustin and I gave her the newest Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on DVD and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters (a couple are already missing, gotta love that).
I have been thinking a lot over the past couple of weeks at how much my life has changed in the past 2 years. I was able to quit work (thanks to Dustin), have 2 beautiful, healthy, and happy babies, and be a stay at home mom which has always been my dream. I could not be happier with life.
Emma has been the sweetest little girl since she was born. She has always been easy going and happy. She is a good eater and is content just playing by herself. She adjusted to having a little sister with no problems and she loves Mya so much. Just the other day Emma was sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse. I heard her yelling Mya's name. I looked out my bedroom door and Emma was yelling at Mya trying to get her attention. When Mya would finally look up at her, Emma would motion with her hands and say, "Mere" (which translates into come here). She did this repeatedly. Dustin and I were laughing wondering if she wanted Mya to come sit with her and watch Mickey Mouse.
Emma also loves when she hears Mya in her bed after she has woken up. She looks at me and says, "My, My". Then I will ask her if she wants to go get her. She immediately stops whatever she was doing or playing with and runs to Mya's room. It is so sweet to see Mya looking over the bumper pad and Emma patting her head through the bars. Then when I pick up Mya, Emma motions for me to lower Mya so she can give her a hug. I love my sweet Emma and am grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing me the chance to raise her.
I love you Emma.
Here are some random pictures of Emma over the past 2 years.




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Emma!
Post a Comment