Emma turned 2 so I wanted new pictures. We went to Kiddie Kandids last Friday at
5:30pm. We did the family picture first and I loved the way it turned out. Then we proceeded to take the girls pictures. It went down hill from there. Both of my girls were sooooooo uncooperative. Emma usually loves the camera but she wasn't on Friday and to add insult to injury we couldn't get Mya to smile. At 7:15pm we still didn't have any good pictures. Dustin and I were exhausted from trying to make the girls to sit still and smile. The lady said, "Do you want to come back Monday"? I said that would be great. I was mortified that my kids had acted that way. I have never had problems getting pictures taken. When we got in the car Dustin asked me if I was hungry. I was. He said lets get something and take it home. I told him we had better go to a restaurant so I don't beat the kids. We enjoyed a nice dinner and calmed down.
So yesterday morning at 10:00am we went back. Things went a lot smoother. It only took 45 minutes to get the rest of the pictures done. Emma was still a little uncooperative but we got want we needed. I sure do love having a 2 year old (sarcasm).










6 comments:
Well, the pictures were worth all the drama. They are so cute!!! I still can't beleive it has been two years since Emma was born. Happy Birthday! Your family is adorable! I miss you guys!
I cannot believe Mya is standing up! She is getting too big. I hate that they keep getting older. It's good to know that you have moments when you want to beat your children. It makes me feel like I'm not the only Mom who has those moments. Seriously.
Happy Birthday Emma! You always have the best family pictures, now I know why. I would have given up by then!
Your pics turned out so cute! It is always scary trying to get kids to cooperate in pictures. I took the girls once by myself and vowed never to do it EVER again without Cam. WE miss you guys. It sounds like you're having a great summer.
Those are so cute. Good thing you got pictures worth it for going back a second time. I just love the picture with Emma's arm around Mya, that is so precious!
SOOO Cute! I love it.
Post a Comment