Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Greatest movie EVER!!!

Okay so I just finished watching TAKING CHANCE. My mom and dad recommended this movie and I recommend it to EVERYONE.

'Taking Chance' chronicles one of the silent, virtually unseen journeys that takes place every day across the country, bearing witness to the fallen and all those who, literally and figuratively, carry them home. A uniquely non-political film about the war in Iraq, the film pays tribute to all of the men and women who have given their lives in military service as well as their families.

I can't even put into words how much this movie moved me. I have always had an appreciation for our soldiers and what they do so that I can have freedom. Tonight showed me I was clueless. I am so much more grateful than I was. I never realized how wonderful our military takes care of our soldiers until the very end. I really hope that everyone will see this movie.

2 comments:

Kamille said...

Did you Red Box that? I think Kevin Bacon chooses interesting roles. I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

We finally watched it! Amazing! I think everyone needs to see it. It is a great reminder for the daily sacrifices made for our freedoms! Thanks for suggesting it to us!