Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I just wanted to wish my AMAZING husband HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Dustin is the most incredible husband and father. He is so self-less. He always puts, "His girls" needs before his own. His little girls love him so much. I love when Emma knows Dustin in on the phone and will want to talk to him. It is so cute when she says, "Hi Daddy". My other favorite thing is when I sit in my rocking chair and hold Mya. She always looks up and sees the picture of Dustin with her and Emma and will giggle.
I appreciate what a hard worker Dustin is. He works 3 jobs to provide for us and NEVER complains about it. I also love that when he comes home he never says he is too tired to play with the girls. He is the funniest person to be around and he never runs out of energy.
Dustin is a FABULOUS husband. He always lets me know how much he loves me and is never afraid to express it. He is very patient with me even when I may not deserve it. I know Dustin would go to the moon and back for me and I would do the same for him. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH DUSTIN.

The past few days I have been feeling especially grateful to my in-laws for raising such and amazing son. Thanks mom and dad Gough. You are WONDERFUL parents and I am eternally grateful for your hard work in raising Dustin. I know he loves you both so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your children are so cute! Happy Birthday to your husband!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com