Thursday, August 6, 2009

My job...

Yesterday I saw a friend I used to work with. She asked if I liked being a mom. Here is my answer.

YES!!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

It is so fun to see how big your girls are getting. They are so cute!!! And I have to agree with you, I love my job. It is the best job in the world and the most rewarding job you could ever have.

Kamille said...

I love baby laughs. It's sweet that big sister is making baby sister laugh. I love that! Mom is a rough job, but it has the greatest rewards with the longest amount of return...eternity is a long time to be getting rewards, don'tcha think!

Chanda said...

So So sweet! It was so awesome to see you at Costco last week! You need to let me know when you are going again and I'll meet ya there! You girls are darling!!!

Em said...

That is the cutest sweetest thing ever! Being a mom is the best thing anyone could ever ask for and you are such an amazing one!!!

Bobo said...

Your girls are so amazingly adorable!!! I want a girl because of your girls! Being a mom is the best!!! You do such a great job!