Today was such a fun/busy day. Dustin blessed Mya and did an awesome job. He is such a great dad and I am very lucky to have such a great father for my girls. We had a luncheon after Sacrament and as most of you know feeding family (in my case 55 family members) is crazy. Everything worked out great and I think everyone got fed. I said goodbye to my family who came in town Wednesday night for Thanksgiving and I haven't stopped moving. I also haven't gone to bed before 2:00am in days. I am really sad tonight that everyone is gone but happy to be going to bed at a decent hour.
Also tonight we also had our first annual Gough little kids Christmas Party. It was so fun. We decorated ornaments for our nephew Tyson who passed away in June. Then Dustin told the kids a story about a snowman, we sang two songs, decorated cupcakes, played two games, and exchanged gifts. It was under an hour and the kids seemed to have a great time.
7 years ago










2 comments:
You can some of ours if you want. :)
I meant to put a have in there, you can HAVE some of ours...
Post a Comment