We took the girls yesterday to do family pictures. It sounds so weird to me to say, "The girls". They were amazingly good. Right after we got there about 4 other families came in and it was crazy. I was very happy with the way ours turned out. Everyone kept telling Emma how pretty her dress was. She loved that.
CUTE!!!!!! You are such a fun family! I loved having my ywo girls together! You get to dress them all alike, do their hair the same and they both get to be dadd's little girls! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if I can do anything to help!
Dustin and I were married on Septemeber 25, 2003. Dustin teaches school, coaches football, and soccer. He also works part-time at a furniture store. With Dustin working as much as he does that allows me to stay home with our three awesome kids.
13 comments:
CUTE!!!!!! You are such a fun family! I loved having my ywo girls together! You get to dress them all alike, do their hair the same and they both get to be dadd's little girls! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if I can do anything to help!
So cute!! Love the one of both of them in the chair! The Harris Family
Those pictures are so cute!!!
Cute cute cute cute CUTE!!! I'm can't believe how grown up Emma looks, we miss you guys!
Such beautiful girls!
So cute. I love getting pictures taken even if they are frustrating.
How adorable!!! I can't wait to meet the little one!
I LOVE the new family pictures! So perfect. I'm coming to visit in December we will make sure to see you.
Love the pictures!! They turned out really well. I love the birth annoucement that you did, it is too cute.
Cute pics. Where in the world did you find the jacket Dustin is wearing? They look great!
They are so cute! Oh my goodness! Wow! You have girls! I do love the dresses! They look perfect! Congrats on such a beautiful family!
Sooooo Cute! Don't you just love days like that.
Your girls are BEAUTIFUL, by the way!
Post a Comment