This week went by in a blur. Of course the most exciting part of the week was that Mya was born. Dustin took Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off to be home with us. It was so fun to have him home all day and all night. Friday Dustin went and picked up Emma's big girl bed and dresser that finally came in. It was fun to put her new room together. She hasn't starting sleeping in it yet. We will cross that bridge in a few weeks. Then Saturday Dustin had to work at Boulevard so it was our first day all by ourselves and it went awesome. Then we had Dustin home again on Sunday. It was my birthday so my mom had us over for dinner. It was fun to get out and weird loading two kids into the car. Monday, Dustin's mom called and asked if Emma could come over. It worked out perfect because I had to take Mya to her first doctors appointment and it was so nice just taking Mya. That also gave me a chance to run some errands. I went to Costco and a couple in line behind me asked how old my baby was and when I told them 5 days their jaws dropped. They said they couldn't believe I was out of bed and going places. I didn't know how to respond. Tuesday was on our own again and the girls were so good. I feel so blessed and absolutely love my little girls. I thought you might enjoy some of our pictures from this week.

Emma loves to say hi to her sister when she gets up in the morning and after her naps.

This is Emma's new favorite spot to sit. She likes to protect her sister.

Emma playing


Emma's big girl bed

Baby Mya taking a nap
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! Mya is so beautiful. How fun to have two girls. I can't imagine having another baby in a month. It sounds like you're handling it well so far. Good luck and have fun!!
I'm so glad it is going so well with two! Yeah, it was weird for me too, driving around with two carseats, and having to get them out... Good thing I never forgot about Max in the car whenever we went anywhere... pretty close though... Call me anytime!
Hearing that you've had such good days makes me feel so much better, I've been so worried about how it will be with two. Does Mya have her own look, I can't remember exactly what Emma looked like, that's one thing that I'm excited to see whether Mayelyn will look like Alana did.
Yea for the new bed! I can't believe how cute Mya is. She just looks like a little angel. Lucky you.
Congrats on so many exciting things! New baby (adorable!), new big girl bed! (so cute!) and new birthday for you! Happy birthday! Glad you are doing great! You sound like you are handeling everything well. Give the girls a kiss for me!
Mya is so beautiful - those few pictures you have of her are too cute. Emma looks like a good big sister too - and I love her cute new bed and room. So lucky, 2 beautiful girls!
ok so my life has been a bit chaotic...I thought I had already said how cute mya is, but I must not have. Charity She is such a doll. I am so glad that emma has a sister she'll be close too. I am jealous! I love new babies... they just make you smile!
Post a Comment