I love when I am doing stuff around the house and I can hear her just babbling to herself. Then their is my Emma. She has been cracking us up lately. Her little personality comes out more and more each day.
I took this picture at my parents house. They have foot stools and she loves to take the lid off and sit in it. About a week ago she started lining up things. She has little people she lines up on the end table or couch. The other day she got all of my hair ties and lined them up along the side of the tub. When she is done she collects the little people or whatever she is lining up and starts over. She is so fun to watch.
One of my most favorite things lately was the other night after her bath we told her it was time to read scriptures. She went straight to our scripture box (this hold various pictures from the Book of Mormon with the story on the back). She was trying to pull the box over to me so I could get out the next story. She sat down to look at the pictures and hear the story. It was about King Benjamin in the tower. I asked her where King Benjamin was and she pointed right to him. Then when we told her it was time for prayers she got pillows and put them on the floor for all of us to kneel on. She doesn't know how to kneel so she just sat on her pillow. I was so proud of her.
One of my daily joys is to watch her dance. One of her favorite songs to listen too is at the end Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She can't get enough of it.

And last but not least Emma is the best big sister in the whole world. She loves to lay on the bed or floor next to Mya.

She loves giving Mya hugs and kisses.
When Mya cries she runs right to her to see if she can help. She also goes around the house saying My (that's how she says Mya's name) over and over. I just love my sweet little girls and can't wait to continue to watch them grow. Here is a cute little clip I took of Emma last week while I was folding laundry.



5 comments:
Hey, I'm glad the background worked out for ya! Your girls sure are cute! Elora and Max were here looking at the pictures, and I asked Max, "Where's Emma?" and he pointed right to her, and then I asked "Where's Mya?" and he pointed right to her as well. They also wanted to watch the video over and over again. Elora then said, "I wanna go to Emma's house."
Mya still has hair! Sadie is losing all of hers. It makes me sad. I love your pics. Can't wait for Sadie to feel the need to chat with us. Hope you survived your evening out post bus-hitting. You're awesome!
You said you were tired from a night out...you felt like you'd been hit by a bus. I was just commenting on that. "I hope you survived your evening out, post bus-hitting." I know you weren't actually hit by a bus, but you felt like it. Anyway, sorry. I'm strange and I can never say things the easy way!
I agree your girls are too cute!! I can't beleive they are so smart! Emma is a doll! I loved the video! Thanks for posting! Give them a kiss for me please!
Such sweet girls you have. I'm sorry your mom and dad are not well.
Post a Comment