Not me. I feel so awful. Last night my post was about letting my little angel cry herself to sleep. Tonight I was all ready to try it again. At 9:15pm it started. The crying only lasted for a couple of minutes. I was so excited. I went to check on her about 30 minutes later and she wasn't asleep so she started crying again when she saw me. That only lasted a minute and she was quiet again. I went in 30 minutes later and she was asleep. As I went to turn off her music I saw something on her blanket. I got a little closer to see what it was. It was her Raman Noodle dinner.

She threw-up. My eyes welled with tears. I felt and feel so horrible. My sweet husband tried to get me to understand it was okay but I still feel like a smuck. I went and cleaned up the noodles and will wash her bedding tomorrow. I hope this passes soon.
6 comments:
(sorry I had a million typos in my original post so I deleted it) Oh charity! Hang in there! You'll be glad you did. I know it really is hard to hear them cry, but once they get it down... HEAVEN! She'll thank you later when she is a good sleeper! Miss you! Thanks for blogging and venting! :).
I bet that is so hard. I know you can hang in there though!! It will be nice when she realizes that she just needs to sleep.
When Shayne was about 5 she hated to go to church. One day when I was in the Primary presidency she kept coming up to me and asking if we could go home and saying she was sick and i was getting really tired of it. So, I quietly yelled at her she bent over and threw up all over the floor. It was great. Right there in front of everyone. At least yours was in the privacy of your own home!
Charity, don't be so hard on yourself. We have all done things like that and yes it makes you feel bad, but don't worry about it. As far as Emma's bad sleeping habits go I could give you some advice, but I won't unless you want me too. I hated it when my kids were little and people would give my unsolicited advice. If you would like to e-mail me, my address is mmjjahatch@msn.com. Just hang in there though Charity.
Oh man, I can't imagine having to get up with both kids, you poor thing. How do you function? Have you tried breaking her of the binkie so you won't have to go give it to her? Alana has a pig she sleeps with and she used to lose it a lot at night and then cry, so we put a night light in her room so she can see her pig and get it herself.
Post a Comment