So cute!! Yeah, just wait until the 2 year pictures, if she's anything like Elora or a lot of other 2 year olds, she won't cooperate so well...
Not fair. Alana didn't cooperate at all for her 1 year pics. She crying in most of the pics. Let us know when you find out what you're having!!1
Oh wow. You have a cute kid. And your MD hasn't moved your due date. Lucky.
Em is so stinkin cute! I love her smile. I love you Chicki, Dustin and Emma! (From Hannah)She looks like she is having fun! We just want to pinch her cheeks!
What a cute little girl! That smile is contagious...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute!! Yeah, just wait until the 2 year pictures, if she's anything like Elora or a lot of other 2 year olds, she won't cooperate so well...
Not fair. Alana didn't cooperate at all for her 1 year pics. She crying in most of the pics. Let us know when you find out what you're having!!1
Oh wow. You have a cute kid. And your MD hasn't moved your due date. Lucky.
Em is so stinkin cute! I love her smile. I love you Chicki, Dustin and Emma! (From Hannah)
She looks like she is having fun! We just want to pinch her cheeks!
What a cute little girl! That smile is contagious...
Post a Comment