Friday, July 18, 2008

Missing my hubby!

My sweet husband is currently in Las Vegas attending a teacher conference. He left yesterday morning really early and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. This is the second time we have been away from each other in 5 years. I miss him so much. Emma goes around the house yelling dadada and looking for him. I feel just as lost. He brings so much happiness into both of our lives that when he is not here we struggle. I love you honey. I can't wait for you to get home.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

ooooh, you're cute. When was the first time? I remember when me and Travis were only married like 2 months, and Travis was stuck in St. George for a few days while I was in Cedar, because the car broke down and was getting fixed. I missed him so much!

Ginger said...

I hope you survived it. Sam and I have actually been apart for 2 weeks once when I came out to Utah. That was a very hard 2 weeks. 1 week is about the limit we can be apart from now on.