Emma has yet to walk on her own. I don't push her because I know every kid does it in there own due time. I am just looking forward to having her up off the ground. For her birthday she got a lion that you can sit on or walk with. She absolutely loves to push the lion around the house. She makes Dustin walk behind her and when she gets stuck somewhere she looks up and yells to him to help her. It is so cute. We took this video on Sunday and I thought I would share it. Ignore my voice. It is awful.
7 years ago




2 comments:
I don't know, she's moving pretty quick behind that lion...maybe you should be hoping she doesn't start walking - you'll be on the run forever more!
She's a cutie!! It is so much better when they do walk, whether they are running or not. No more lugging them around, especially being prego. Tell Dustin to watch out when he's going to use a couch to help him down, he could miss and fall on his face making us cry in laughter!! haha
Post a Comment