Thursday, June 26, 2008

Emma is 1 year old!!!













Today my little baby turned one. I feel weird that it has been such a big deal for me but I just can't believe how fast it went. It really feels like yesterday that I was holding her for the first time. Now she just wants to be put down so she can crawl all over. I was just telling Dustin the other day how fun it is to see her do new things (walk around the furniture, clap her hands, wave hello and goodbye to everyone) but also sad at how fast she has grown. It makes me excited to have another little baby in the house. We have had a great day with her. First of all my niece Sabbrina came down yesterday from Salt Lake to spend part of the week with us. Dustin made us French Toast for breakfast (she loves syrup). Then we made cupcakes and opened up her present. She got a lion that she can sit on or walk with. Then we went over to my mom and dads for a pool party. They bought her an adorable little pool and some pool toys. We then came home for a nap (much needed). To top the day off we went and had some dinner and she got a birthday ice cream. She thought she was in heaven. I love my little girl so much and I am so grateful to have her. She brings sooooo much happiness into our home.


6 comments:

Ginger said...

How fun!! I am so glad she had a great day. I love her swimming suit, it is so cute. Sabrina looks so grown up too.

Cynthia said...

Yea! Happy Birthday Emma!!

villargirls said...

Oh crap I thought it was today .... chick dont ever let that happen again ..... I mean it.... cutest kid in the world HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... sibbi looks like you are having to much fun time to come home....

villargirls said...

Oh my heavens Im so in love with that kid. she is sooooooooooooooo cute. Sammi and I are just watching the videos and we cant get over how cute Emma is.Could she be any cuter?.. Sibbi again your having toooooooo much fun Ill be right over to get you....

Cynthia said...

PS I tagged you on my blog

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

One is fun! She is cute and it looks like you had a really fun day. Luke got that same Lion for his first b-day too. He also loves it.