Easter 2012 It was a little crazy this year. We had the Gough Easter egg hunt on Friday night.
Brothers
The big boy getting ready to go out and find their eggs
All the egg finders
The women
Dust and I got up early so we could be dressed and ready for church by the time the kids got up. While we were getting ready Mya came screaming down stairs, "Easter is here, Easter is here" at the top of her lungs. It was the sweetest thing. We woke up Emma but Holden was out so we let him sleep. The girls checked out what the Easter Bunny brought them. They were so excited.
Then it was off to church we went. Dustin and I were asked to speak in Sacrament about Easter and the Atonement. WOW!!! What an amazing experience. Growing up and going through different challenges I have always thought I understood the atonement. I learned so much more preparing my talk. I really wasn't nervous until they opened the 2nd overflow. Yes you read that right. It was packed. I thought I wanted to throw up. I survived. Then I had Jr. and Sr. sharing time. After church we ran home to get food. Our neighbor girls were out so we hurry and took a picture of all the girls.
Then we headed to my parents for some lunch and Easter egg hunt. My parents are the best. They bought my kids swimming suits.
Holden feel asleep on my dad's lap. I cherish this picture so much.
Holden's 1st birthday was March 31st. I can't believe he is 1!!! He is such a doll and EVERYONE loves him. He is ALWAYS so happy and smiles at everyone. His nickname is Brother and it is definately sticking. Someone asked me the other day if I liked it. I told them I do. Even people in our ward call him Brother. He wasn't too interested in the cake. He just played in it.
Hanging out with dad




1 comment:
I can't believe Holden is 1!! Time goes by so quickly. You had a busy Easter Sunday but very eventful. Kids are so cute when they look in their Easter baskets and then hunt for eggs. Swim suits were a great idea for a Easter gift. Bring on the summer!!
Post a Comment