Thursday, May 17, 2012

Adams Farm

On March 26th we went to my BFF's (Catherine) family farm. I had so much fun learning about the cow's and letting the kids play. First, I want to give a shout out to my BFF. I honestly love this girl. I have only known her for 2 years but it feels like 20 in someways. She ALWAYS makes me laugh and I know I can tell her anything. She is the most non-judgemental person I know. She emulates goodness. My kids love her and her 2 beautiful daughters. So thank you Catherine from the bottom of my heart for being who you are and most of all being my friend.
Waiting for lunch. Catherine's sweet dad ("The Farmer")bought us all lunch at the cutest Cafe. My kids were dying for "The Farmer" to finish his lunch so we could go to the farm.
Checking out the cow's. "The Farmer" took us in his truck so we could get close to all the new calves.
Then "The Farmer" took the kids on the tractor. Emma of course wouldn't go.
There was a pile of rocks that the kids LOVED
After the farm we headed to Catherine's parents house. They have the most amazing playhouse and zip-line in their yard
Here is my BFF and I
On the way home

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the on the way home photo. Kids conked out proves they all had a great time. Your kids are all so darling and getting so big.