Friday, May 18, 2012

Valentines 2012

Emma's preschool day fell on Valentines Day this year. I love Valentines. Emma wrote her name on all of her Valentines for her friends at school and cousins. The girls and I also made heart sugar cookies and took them to family and friends.
Emma's heart 




 The next two pictures were taken by Emma. I love them just because.



My other BFF (Mary) taught me how to do the heart in Emma's hair. Mary in the sweetest, most giving, energetic, beautiful women I know. Her husband has been gone for almost 1 year in Afghanistan. She makes my day and I know I can tell her anything. I  consider her like my sister. I love you Mary. 


Then for the first time in 8 years we actually celebrated Valentines by going out, just Dustin and I. It was so nice. He planned the entire night. We went to Anasazi Grill. It is very nice. They have fondue and serve your meat on a sizzling rock. We waited forever for our bill and then the manager came over and said someone had taken care of it. WHAT!!! That was pricey. Who would have known we were going there. The manager told us it was someone who comes there a lot. I finally asked the manager if the man looked like Dustin. He said, "Actually he did". I knew it. JASON AND KYLIE BOUGHT OUR DINNER!!! Isn't that the most awesome brother and sister anyone could ask for. 
Then we tried to make it to a movie but we were to late for the 7 o'clock showing so shopping we went. It was nice to get out with my hubby.









No comments: