Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

I haven't updated for quit awhile because my camera got stolen out of my car and so my motivation to blog has been non-existent.
Well when I checked my sister-in-laws blog she posted some cute pictures so I stole them from her so I had some kind of memory of Halloween this year.


We started the day at Dixie Middle School where Grandpa Gough teaches. Most years there are tons of people lined up to do the parade, however, this year was so quiet. It was the Gough's and a few other people. It was fun to take our time and not be rushed. My girls loved the parade but did not like getting their picture taken.

My girls were not sure about Grandpa Gough and his glasses. They eventually talked to him.


Emma was Tinker Bell


Jan and her cute kids (Nick and Gavin were at school) and Ella in the far right corner


Chad lookin' good. Oh and me. I was a mommy.
For weeks before Halloween Emma would tell everyone, "I goin' be Tinker Bell, Mya goin' be Mimmie (Minnie), Daddy goin' be daddy, and Mommy goin' be mommy. I decided that was a good plan.


After Dixie Middle we went to Great Grandma Gough's. The kids love seeing her and getting treats. We had some down time there and that was nice.

Next was McDonalds for lunch.

After lunch we headed to Snow Canyon High School to see Dustin. A lot more people were there. It is so fun. Each hall had a Harry Potter theme this year.

Here is Dustin in his African getup


Hanging out in Dustin's classroom


Then we went home and decorated our car for the ward Trunk or Treat. We had dinner, games, and treat-or-treating in the parking lot and it was a lot of fun. We have a great ward.

Saturday we were tired and my girls were not feeling good so we stayed home. I made cinnamon rolls for the first time and they turned out great. We had some of our good friends, the Whisenhunt's over for dinner and to hand out candy to the trick-or- treaters. After dinner we watched Charlie Brown's Halloween.

Sunday I put away all the fall and Halloween and brought out the Christmas. I love Christmas decorations and wanted plenty of time to enjoy.

3 comments:

Penny said...

So cute! You need to update us on the pregnancy. How are you doing and when do you find out that it's a boy?

Bobo said...

Love the pictures! Your girls are getting so big! How have you been doing with the pregnancy? I understand not being motivated to update. Mine isn't updated much either. :) Glad you got to hang out with Nichole and Matt!! They are so fun! Any way, glad you are doing well!! Miss you!

MPk said...

Dustin cannot have a better expression of excitement in his African costume. It's hard to contain that guy sometimes, huh?