Monday, August 30, 2010

YEAH!!!

We are excited to meet our next little one at the end of March!!!

9 comments:

Bobo said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to meet this little one too! If they are related to your cute girls they will be cute too!! Congratulations!!!!

The Allen Family said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats you guys. Hope Dust gets to have a little boy....love ya:)

Ginger said...

Wow how exciting. Congrats!! My goal is to see you guys before you have your next baby. This will be so fun for you.

jillha said...

So happy for you Charity!

Penny said...

Wooo Hooo! I'm so excited for you.

Dani Jensen said...

Yea!!! It's so fun to keep having ours close together! Hope you're feeling okay!

Kamille said...

I'm hoping for a girl. You could use one of those in your house. ;)

Brent and Amelia said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Hope all is going well, and that you're feeling alright. I've heard #3 is really tricky...you no longer have enough hands! :)

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

SO happy for you both! A little boy would be fun, but your girls are so darn cute. Good luck! I'll be in Utah for a little while. We should try to see each other. Email me your info and I'll call you.