7 years ago
Monday, November 15, 2010
Sunday nap
Yesterday my beautiful children were absolutely rotten at church. It was our Primary program so Dustin had them all by himself. It was looking pretty hairy so I actually left during the sacrament to help him. Then the program started and I ran to do my part. Emma followed me up to the stage and sat with for a few minutes. I sent her back to Dustin when she started acting out and I could not help with the Sunbeams. Then after sacrament they went to nursery for about a half an hour. Dustin brought them to me crying. They only wanted me. I kept them for a little bit while I did some Primary things and then at 11:00 I said ok that's enough I'm out of here. I took them both home fed them lunch and put Mya down for a nap. I laid on the couch exhausted myself. Emma came and laid by me which is soooooo rare and she actually fell asleep. I loved having her nap with me. She comes in our room a lot in the middle of the night but it's just not the same. Well I woke up about 2:00 and thought to myself, "I hope she doesn't pee in her sleep". I drifted back to sleep and about 15 minutes later I felt my clothes soaking up some very warm liquid. I yelled to Dustin to help. Yes my daughter peed all over the both of us. So after we both got out of the shower I could laugh about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment