Chad is my little brother-in-law. He is leaving to the MTC in 4 days (12/1/10) and I am going to miss him desperately. I have loved this kid since my first date with Dustin when we picked him up and took him with us to the basketball game. He even had dinner with us at his choice (McDonalds).
I have loved the time I have spent with Chad. He is so easy to be around and hilarious when he actually does talk. When we lived at mom and dad Gough's this year I loved the time of night when everyone was in bed except for him, Dustin, and I. We would sit around and watch TV together or laugh until my stomach hurt. I am so grateful for that precious time we got.
I loved the three years that he and Dustin got to spend on the football field and in the classroom. I love to see the two of them watching funny movies, watching You Tube clips, laughing about something only the two of them get, and driving in the truck. They get along so well.
Chad is an amazing uncle. My kids idolize him. He can make them laugh when they are in a bad mood, comfort them when they get hurt, and he is totally not above babysitting them.
I will miss my heart rate going through the roof with his successful attempts at jumping out and scaring me ALL the time.
I have gotten so emotional the past week when I think about him not being at mom and dad Gough's when I go over. I am so proud of him and what a good example he is to the family. I love you Chad.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment