Sunday, December 12, 2010

My life

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking a lot about how happy I am with my life. Of course there are still things that aren't perfect: money, sickness, relationships, etc. What I am trying to say is that my vision of how I imagined my life being as a kid has come true.

Let me explain. When I was little I always day dreamed about what my life would be like. I always pictured myself about 30 and a stay at home mom. I imagined my husband outside playing with the kids while I cooked dinner or cleaned the house. I remember in my day dreams looking out the window watching them all play together. I never could see my husbands face so I never knew exactly what he looked like but I knew he was my husband. I also pictured myself eating dinner with my husband and kids and my husband and I looking at each other from across the table and just laughing at our kids.

The past couple of weeks I have almost had to pinch myself several times to see if I was day dreaming again or if what I always day dreamed about I now have.

I have come to realize that I am not day dreaming. I have the adorable, gentle, loving husband I always dreamed about. We have two cute kids that love to be outside playing with their dad while I get some things done. My sweet husband and I do look at each other from across the table and laugh at the cute things our girls are doing.

So when I say I am happy with my life. I AM!!!

2 comments:

Frost Family Faces said...

stop...you're making me cry!

Trish Kay Burch said...

That house looks amazing. Happy fo ryou cousin!