Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sisters

I had to post about this story. Today in Nursery they talked about families. They started naming the members in a family: mom, dad, brothers, and sisters. The nursery leader said when they mentioned sisters Emma immediately said, "Sissy". She went to the door and her eyes welled with tears. She wanted to find Mya. I just thought that was so sweet that she loves her sister so much.


4 comments:

Kamille said...

sweet. now times that by two and you get my house. only with a lot more screaming.

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

That is cute the way she wanted her Mya. I hope that Luke and Noah get that close.
How's your dad doing? Can you give a quick update?
Love you guys.

Unknown said...

That is just too cute!

John Hatch said...

That's cute. I don't know if you remember me, but I was at the family reunion in Wyoming, you know, the Gough one. Acording to mom you have been liking the posts on the healing of my leg. Hopefully I will get the boot off on the 30th.