Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I love my baby Mya!

I had to show everyone how stinkin' cute my little Mya is (sorry the color is really bad. I just want you to be able to hear her cute little voice).
Since she was about 1 1/2 months old she has talked to us. I love to hear her sweet little voice and see her adorable smile. She is the best baby ever. She sleeps 11 hours at night and wakes up so happy. I love you my sweet little Mya.

4 comments:

Kamille said...

Now if she could just teach Emma to sleep for 11 hours during the night, right? ;)

Ginger said...

She is so sweet!! How fun to have her so good during the day and at night.

Bobo said...

What a talker! So cute! I can't believe she is almost a year old!!! How nice, 11 hours! I can only imagine what that is like. :)

Anonymous said...

K first of all... I MISS YOU FRIEND!! And congratulations on getting a sleeper! It makes all the difference!