Thursday, September 4, 2008

Shower time

I had to post these pictures of Emma discovering new things. Every morning while I am in the shower my little Emma finds new places to cram her body. When I get out and she doesn't answer when I call her I go looking. I love the smile on her face when I find her. She is so proud of herself. Aren't kids the greatest.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

That is so funny. I love it that she shoved herself between the shower and the tub.

Kamille said...

Charity, You've been tagged by me. Check out my blog to see the rules. Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is!! We NEED to get together!

Brent and Amelia said...

Hi friends! I was so happy to read your comment and realize we were back in touch again. You're sweet Emma is so beautiful!! It sounds like you guys are doing really well, and I'm so happy for you! Please keep in touch! Love you guys!

The Allen Family said...

So I haven't talked to you in forever! How are things? How is the pregnancy going? It won't be long and she will be here! love ya