Emma went and got her first/second haircut on September 11th. I wasn't planning on cutting her hair yet but we had a little help from Grandma Gough. Dustin and I went to ward temple night and while we were gone Grandma trimmed Emma's bangs. When we went to pick her up, Grandma said that Emma was sitting so nicely on the counter so she decided to trim her bangs. I stayed calm since she had just tended my child for 3 1/2 hours but was sad I missed the first haircut. I didn't even have the heart to ask if she saved any hair for Emma's baby book because I didn't want her to think I was ungrateful. The funniest part of this whole ordeal is that Emma had a little pony tail on the top of her head this particular day so when I took it out she had two different levels of bangs. I called our hairdresser the next morning and asked her if she could fit us in ASAP. We went the next morning and she evened everything out. I think Emma looks so grown up now but I really like it. We love Grandma's.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment