Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary


Today is our 5th Anniversary. I can't believe how time flies. I feel so blessed to be married to Dustin, he is Prince Charming. I have been thinking about all the fun things we have done in the past 5 years. Here are a few: Dustin graduated, got his German/PE teaching job, and coaching job. We went on a cruise. Our sweet Emma was added to our family. We went to Germany for Christmas in 2007. We have gone to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole twice. We have gone to Disneyland three times. And last but not least we are getting ready to have our second baby.
Through all the good and the bad my sweet hubby has always been amazing. I just want him to know how much I love him and appreciate all that he does for our family. Here are some of the reasons I love him so much:
-He works 3 jobs just so I can be a stay at home mom
-He loves the gospel and lives up to his priesthood duty every minute
-He treats me like a Queen even when I don't deserve it
-He makes me feel so safe
-He is so forgiving
-He is patient
-He is understanding of everything
-He listens even when it is dumb girly things
-He is unbelievably patient with my OCD
-And last but not least he doesn't let one day go by without making laugh until my stomach hurts. I have included a video of my sweet husband. I don't know many men who can be a macho football and soccer coach, sports fanatic, and then sit and sing all the Disney songs.

I love you hunny. Happy Anniversary.

4 comments:

Kamille said...

Congrats on the anny. COME SEE ME!

Kim said...

5 years, holy cow!! That is great. Congrats.

Treva said...

Hello, Dustin and Charity. Jessica had your blog up so I looked at it. What a darling blog (the family is what makes it). So happy for you. Can't believe it has been 5 years.

Sarah Keith said...

Charity and Dustin, thanks for commenting on our blog. Life has been pretty stressful, but wonderful as well. We are excited for you to have your 2nd. Keep us posted!