I also thought I would comment on how she is now into everything at her eye level. I feel like we finally came to an agreement on what she could and couldn't get into on the crawling level and now we have to start over. One of her new favorite things to do is get in drawers. I came into the bathroom the same day she started walking to find her being Evil Knievel.




7 comments:
How fun that she is walking now. I guess it is good that you don't have to carry her everywhere anymore.
Oh my gosh, she is so big. I guess its good right? She is so cute. Now you won't have to carry her so much. She is totally mobile!!!! YAY!!!
super cute!!
I am so jealous of your bathtub!!! Can I come and take a bath sometime?? You think I am kidding? Really... when can I come take a tubby??
Yeah, good girl! You just go ahead and put your mommy and daddy through all the stress as you can. But, when baby Mya comes, that's time to be a really big girl--behaving, sleeping through the night, and maybe (dare I mention) potty?
One could only wish...actually those are my own wishes for my little guy now that #2 is one month away!
What I love most is the triumphant smile as she stands in the drawer. That is a pretty great accomplishment.
I just love the little waddle that kids do when they first learn to walk. It makes me laugh to watch the video and miss my kids at that age. Yay for Emma!!
Post a Comment