(10/10/08). They have a corn maze, pumpkin patch, petting zoo, and other fun little things to do. Emma was so fun to watch. She really didn't pay much attention to the animals but loved the swing and tractor ride. She also found a little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch that was just her size. She loved walking around with it. After the farm Dustin treated us to Olive Garden. It was such a fun family night, just the 3 1/2 of us. I am so grateful for my little family. They make life so fun.

















2 comments:
I love family nights as well. There is nothing better than seeing your childrens faces light up as they are having fun as a family. Family is very precious and I am so glad that I have three wonderful children. Soon you will have two to love. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl.
That looks like so much fun, I think I'll have to tell Brian to take us down there. Alana would go crazy for the animals and the swing, I can see her screaming when it's time to leave.
Post a Comment