Monday, March 21, 2011

My husband


During sacrament yesterday my husband apparently thought I was bored and needed a laugh. He took two pieces of Kix cereal that our kids were munching on and put one in each nostril. He nudged me and I looked over at him. Of course I started laughing. I looked away so I wouldn't laugh too hard and make a scene. He nudged me again and said he got one out but the other was stuck. He left the chapel. My girls followed him and I didn't care because I was laughing so hard I was crying. I had mascara all over my hands and I could not control myself. I was literally convulsing on the bench for the next 5-10 minutes. I was so embarrassed. Every time I finally gained control I thought of him trying to get the Kix out of his nose and I would start laughing all over again. It appeared I had finally gained control and then a minute later here comes the kids and their dad. I started the laughing all over again. I could not look at him the rest of sacrament. So I just wanted to thank my husband for his NEVER a dull moment. I LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Amber Blair said...

THAT. IS. HILARIOUS! I can totally see him doing that. Too funny!!

Tia Langston said...

Very nice! Miss you guys. Sounds like things are going well for you though. Hope the new baby's arrival is easy peasy for ya!

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Oh man that is super funny! I can just picture you bustin a gut in the middle of sacrament meeting. Crazy!

Ginger said...

I would die too if that happened.

When is your baby coming?? I am so excited to see him. I am sure you are even more excited.

jillha said...

That's awesome!! I love it!