The front
The only real change was a new front door.
When you are at the front door looking into the family room
This is the view of the family room when you are coming out of the kitchen
Dinning area
Kitchen
Laundry room
There was not a laundry room so we built one. The pictures does not do justice. I LOVE IT!!! I have a counter where I can fold all my laundry.
Hallway
Playroom
Office
Downstairs bathroom
Master room
Master room
Upstairs bath
Girls room
Girls room




4 comments:
I am jealous. It look so great. Thanks for the Christmas card, you should get ours this week. SO Holden is coming soon--is that a girl or a boy (you never know nowadays with names!)?
I love it! I can't wait to see it someday, but it looks like we won't be making a trip for a while. Congrats on the boy too, I hadn't heard! The race is on. ;)
It is beautiful!!!! That is so much work Great Job!!!!!
I love your new house, especially what you have done with the kitchen. Enjoy it for years to come!!
Post a Comment