So I haven't updated in 7 months. I really regret not taking the time to update but not being able to plug my camera into my computer has been the main reason. I will update a lot once we are in the house. A couple of major things happened tonight and I wanted them on my blog since it is my journal.
Emma turned 3 on June 26th. She has shown no interest in the potty. In fact she screams when you mention the potty. Tonight when she got out of the tub she said she needed to go. I put her on the potty and SHE WENT!!! She got a sucker that I promised her. Then about 45 minutes later she said she had to go again. 2 suckers before bedtime doesn't just happen everyday. Then when the 2nd sucker was finally gone I said it was time for bed. I have been really lax on family prayer since we have been living with my parents and in-laws for the past 4 months. Tonight I said on our way to take the girls to bed that we needed to go say prayers. Emma ran back to the couch put her head down and said the sweetest and shortest prayer I have EVER heard. I cried as I carried my sweet 3 year old to bed. She has always been defiant when it comes to prayers. She has a hard time folding her arms and a few times she has said, "Mom, I not say amen". It worried me until tonight. As I laid my beautiful girls to sleep Emma said another prayer with Mya sitting by her side folding their arms. My heart is EXTREMELY full tonight.
7 years ago




6 comments:
Awwww..... :) That's so awesome!
Glad to see things are going well.
The first prayers are always tear jerkers, so sweet and innocent.
That is so so so sweet!
I have missed your blogging! So what is going on with you guys? You are living with in-laws and parents? Can't wait for an update!
Your girls are beauties. I love running into you. I need to come to your neighborhood more so I can see you. Loves!!
Post a Comment