7 years ago
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Polar Express
This morning while I was folding laundry Emma begged me to turn on the Choo Choo train music which is the Polar Express Soundtrack. She loves the movie and the music so much. I hurried and grabbed the camera to video tape how excited she gets.Right after I video taped she started hysterically crying. I finally got her to calm down enough to tell me what she wanted. She told me she wanted the bell from Polar Express. It broke my heart that I didn't have a bell to give her. I convinced her that we had to write a list of things she would like to get and send it to Santa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sorry that it has been so long! I have been nothing but busy (hence why I never update my blog!) I work at a troubled teen boarding house now. I have been working there since May. It would be fun to get together! And I'm sure Audrey would love McDonalds. Just let me know when!
Happy Thanksgiving! I love you my friend! (I left a comment on your previous blog post, too)
I think 11:30 will be perfect. Just the mcd's on the blvd right? Do you still have the same number?
Post a Comment