
I am really excited for the football season to start (1st game is tomorrow). I know when my husband reads this he is going to fall off his chair. He doesn't think I like football but I do.
I like high school football. There is just something about sitting in the stands with the band playing, the cheerleaders cheering (some bug me but most are okay), the cooler nights in October and November where you need a jacket and a blanket and just the atmosphere. I love how big football is in St. George and how excited everyone gets during this time of year. I love that I have no clue what is really going on in the game but I can still watch and feel a part of the game.
I am so happy for Dustin this year. He is the JV head football coach. He will be amazing. He has a lot on his shoulders and he is a little nervous but I know he will do great and so will his team. The past few years his JV team has been region champs and I attribute that to Dustin and all the time he puts in and how well he works with the boys. I love when we are out somewhere and I hear, "Hey coach". He is such a good example to the team.
And last but not least I am excited that this is his littlest brothers last year to play (he is also the captain). I have such a soft spot for Chad and think he is just the greatest brother-in-law and uncle anyone could ask for. He has the sweetest personality and he just makes me smile.
So here goes to another football season.

TOUCH DOWN!!!




6 comments:
Good luck Dustin! I like high school football too! How fun for you guys. It was so good to talk to you the other day. Miss ya
wahoo! and heeeeeere we go! I'm so excited too!
--Rachel
Yeah that football season is here again!!!! We are going to try to actually make it to some games this year so hopefully I will see you there sometimes. Dustin will do such a great job and tell him good luck for us!
Good luck Dustin! And anytime that you go to McDonald's I would love to come meet ya there! Alana loves being able to play with someone her own age.
Go Dustin and Chad! Go Warriors! You guys are awesome!
You kids and your fooze-ball! Hope you have a fun season. Don't get too hot...then too cold!
Post a Comment