I went the other day to see the specialist and have a 2nd ultrasound. It was hilarious because I had to go to the same place several times with Emma so all the nurses remembered me. When they asked, "How old is your other baby"? I replied, "13 months, lets not talk about it"! They just laughed. Then the ultrasound tech then came in and did an ultrasound and said she remembered me from last time. Again she asked, "How old is my other baby"? I again said, "13 months, lets not talk about it". She laughed and said, "Well at least if she is sleeping through the night that is not too bad". My reply, "She isn't yet, let's not talk about it". It was hilarious. Needless to say all was well with little baby Mya. She was so fun to watch. She likes to put her arm up by her head just like Emma. I am dying to see what she looks like because she looked and acted just like Emma did. Time will tell.




8 comments:
That's awesome that everything looks good with Mya! I'm so excited for you guys! Maybe this time we'll also be in St. George(for thanksgiving) when the baby is born, just like last time! I'm especially excited about another girl in the family, Elora's excited too, she just doesn't know it yet... :)
Glad to hear everything went well, and another girl, yay!! So happy for you.
I'm glad everything turned out ok with the second ultrasound. In case you hadn't checked out our blog, we're having another girl too!! yay for all the girls we'll have!! We're gonna name her Mayelyn!
congrats again! aww I hope we have a boy, its our last attempt! (not for a while tho) lol
we are getting hitched in march not a sure date yet, just march! hehe
man I thought I commented on your post when I first read it, but I didn't! yikes I am losing it! Charity I am so glad that things went good this time! It is such a blessing that you wont have to have that worry in your mind during the remainder! I miss you guys and I can't wait so stop by Sunny St. George to see your little family! Hopefully that will be soon rather than when your kids are in high school. lol
I'm happy to hear all went well with the 2nd ultra sound! I hope you are feeling good. Your little girl is so cute!!!!!
I've been trying to call you. I got a house. It's in Bloomington Hills and we are planning on closing on Friday the 29th. Tee hee! Love you!
So... I tried calling you! I promise I don't hate you, we have been so busy also! Please call me and we will play!
Post a Comment