Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Adams Farm part 2

On June 21st we went back to Parowan to watch my BFF's dad and brother take the cattle up to the mountain.

Heading up-Grumpy faces



 What an experience. I was really really excited to see how this all works. By the time we got up there they were about half done with the journey. We followed them in the car for a little bit. I loved watching the boy scouts watch all the cattle and farmers coming up the mountain.



My friend and the kids got out and walked up the road to catch up with the cattle.
I love how Mya is looking at Farmer Adams.
 


When we caught up Farmer Adams put Mya and her friend Lyndee on the horse. Mya was in heaven.











Catherine got on the 4-wheeler with Emma and her little girl Jade.
Emma was having a blast.



Taking the cattle up






When we reached the destination for the cattle the kids played in the dirt, ran around, and took turns getting a ride on the horse. Emma was so scared to ride the horse. Farmer Adams somehow just grabbed her and put her on the horse. I could tell she loved it but she wouldn't let us know.




Farmer Adam's yelled, "Look, no hands"



My girls, my friends girls, and my friends nieces


 Before we headed home my friend showed me her family property.
WOW!!!
Absolutely gorgeous



Thanks Cath for an AMAZING time. Hope we can do it again next year.


















No comments: