What great pictures! You have a beautiful little family Charity! You are a terrific Mom. Happy Mother's Day! I know you have a wonderful husband, too, who is a great Daddy. Enjoy those babies!!
Seriously... where have I been. I swear the last time you updated was the kix story. How did I miss the debut of Holden! He is so precious! Congrats! Your family pics are so cute!!
Dustin and I were married on Septemeber 25, 2003. Dustin teaches school, coaches football, and soccer. He also works part-time at a furniture store. With Dustin working as much as he does that allows me to stay home with our three awesome kids.
11 comments:
Everyone looks so great. Holden is so little. That is so fun to have these memories.
Too cute!
So, so, so cute! Miss you guys!
What great pictures! You have a beautiful little family Charity! You are a terrific Mom. Happy Mother's Day! I know you have a wonderful husband, too, who is a great Daddy. Enjoy those babies!!
So so cute!! I LOVE that little tie!!!
Charity he is adorable! Congratulations! Such a cute family you have
Seriously... where have I been. I swear the last time you updated was the kix story. How did I miss the debut of Holden! He is so precious! Congrats! Your family pics are so cute!!
You have such a cute family!!!! They are so lucky to have you as their mommy!
I cant believe how much Em looks like you Chick! It's crazy! I was just thinking.....that's how old you were when I came along!! I love you guys!!!!
Oh my heavens your family is so cute!! I just want to eat little Holden! So cute!! Great pictures! I am very impressed!!! Great job!
Oh my heck! These are so stinking cute. I love them.
Post a Comment