Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The little things in life

Well I have discovered a new fabric softener that I just love. The smell is AWESOME and so far it seems to last awhile. I was at Walmart the other night and remembered I was out of my Costco fabric softener. So I started looking. I was looking for a cheap brand because I am trying to be frugal. Well this caught my eye and I am so happy.
Oh and my other favorite thing right now is that when my family is asleep I can clean the whole house. Yes vacuum and all and no one wakes up. They are so good to me.
The little things in life.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Hey I have a favor to ask or at least put me in the right direction. I need to get Dave's line of authority of the priesthood nd I know he was ordained by your father in law. Can you help me out. you can email me at shirlenerunsfast@yahoo.com Thanks so much oh and can you keep it on the DL, its a present

The Briggs Clan said...

A good fabric softener makes doing laundry worth it! Especially because the house usually smells good on laundry day too! I'll have to try this brand!

Kamille said...

Why aren't you sleeping when your kids are? Oh, that's what I would do. I'm just always so tired. ALWAYS.

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you stayed up until 5 AM!!
--Rachel Frost